Vagina Plastic Surgery Des Moines IA
Plastic Surgery Vagina
Are you considering vaginal plastic surgery? The vagina can become stretch from childbearing or from aging. Vaginal surgery can tighten and restores the vagina and supporting structures to a pre-pregnancy state, thereby creating the friction that increases sexual gratification for both women and men.
In vaginal relaxation, the muscles are relaxed and have poor tone, strength, and control. The internal and external diameters increase. The muscles of the perineum are weak and poorly supported. Under these circumstances, the vagina is no longer at its optimum physiological state. As a result, the sensual side of sexual gratification is diminished. No one wants to age or lose optimal function anywhere, and this includes the vaginal and vulvar structures. Some doctors' use a laser and some do not, you should ask your surgeon which options are available to you.
Vaginal surgery options:
• Laser reduction labioplasty can sculpture the elongated or unequal labial minora according to your specification. Labioplasty techniques can also reconstruct conditions that are due to the aging process, childbirth trauma, or injury.
• Laser perineoplasty can rejuvenate the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also enhance the sagging labia majora and labia minora. The procedure can provide a youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva.
• Augmentation labioplasty can provide aesthetically enhanced and youthful labia majora by autologous fat transplant - removing fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora.
• Vulvar lipoplasty can remove unwanted fat of the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpturing can alleviate the unsightly fatty bulges of this area and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.
• Hymenoplasty - reconstruction of the hymen - can repair the hymen as if nothing ever occurred.
• LVR and DLV can be performed in combination. They can also be performed with most other cosmetic surgery; the most popular of these are liposculpturing, breast implants, breast reduction, tummy tuck, nose surgery, and eyelid surgery.
These surgeries can be performed using a laser instead of a scalpel as a cutting tool, with a laser there is less blood, less scarring, and a quicker recovery time. Or if you would like your labia plumped up a little, you can take advantage of one of cosmetic surgery's latest innovations - fat transfer. The transfer of fat from another body site to your labia or you can also request collagen as a filler as well.
These procedures are usually performed under a general anesthetic, which means that you are not awake during the surgery. If you want to have a spinal or epidural anesthesia instead, you can, or you can choose an intravenous sedation or even local anesthesia.
After the operation your surgeon will give you a prescription for painkillers and Valium too if necessary. You can be back to work within 5 to 7 days. After the procedure there is no sex for about six weeks.