Labia Plastic Surgery Springfield MO
Labia Plastic Surgery
Labiaplasty and other labia plastic surgeries including vaginoplasty and clitoral unhooding are becoming more popular as social acceptance of these cosmetic and reconstructive procedures continues toward mainstream. Labia surgery involves labia reduction whereas vaginal rejuvenation is the tightening of the vagina.
Types of Surgeries
• Laser Vaginoplasty - enhances vulvar structures
• Laser Reduction Labioplasty - sculpts the elongated or unequal small inner lips of the vagina
• Reduction of Excess Prepuse - removes excess skin along the sides of the clitoris
• Laser Reduction Labioplasty - repairs a wide or thickened labia minora
• Laser Reduction - removes hyperpigmented ends of the labia minor
• Laser Reduction for the Labia Majora - removes or reconstructs the skin of the vaginas outer lips
• Laser Perineoplasty - can repair the relaxed or aging vaginal opening
• Augmentation Labioplasty - reshaping of the labia majora
• Vulvar Liposculpturing - removal of fatty bulges from the pubic area
Labia reduction surgery is for women with enlarged or uneven labia minora. Large labia minora or vaginal lips can lead to discomfort with certain clothing, exercise, and sex. Labiaplasty is the reduction of the labia minora or the inner lips of the vagina. Lasers, fine scissors or a knife can be used. After labia reduction, the labia edges are then sewn together with dissolvable stitches. Surgery lasts between one and two hours and is generally performed under general anesthesia. Spinal anesthetic may also be used if you wish to be awake.
It doesn't matter what your problem is or what your reasons are for wanting the procedure done, the truth is that there is a vaginal rejuvenation process for you that can meet your needs. Most procedures take between one to two hours and can be done on an outpatient basis. You will need to have someone drive you home following the procedure. But if you are having problems or just don't like an aspect of your female genitalia, then don't fret, or let shame control you, take a stand and do something about it today!