Cosmetic Surgery Financing for Bad Credit Lutherville Timonium MD
Pension for Highly Compensated Owners,Stock Market Alternative,Reverse Mortgage,Disability Insurance,Retirement Planning,Long-Term Health Care Planning,Annuity Ideas & Strategy Planning,Retirement Income Distribution Planning,Fee-Only Comprehensive Financial Planning,Mortgage Refinancing,IRA, 401k, Roth IRA, QDRO Rollovers,CD Alternative,Alternative Investments,Annuities,Alternative Asset Class Planning,Commission-Only Financial Planning (Full Disclosure),Estate Tax Planning,Education Funding &
Owings Mills, MD
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Owings Mills, MD
Cosmetic Surgery Financing for Bad Credit
Cosmetic surgery financing for bad credit is available. Listed below are some venues that you can apply to, you will receive a loan, but your payments may be higher because of your credit, but financing is possible. It doesn't matter what shape your credit profile or credit history, most finance institutions are willing to work with you to improve your credit rating while also improving your physique.
Cosmetic Surgery Financing Assistance
• Surgeryfinancing.com--loan amounts from $1,000 to $25,000, provides financing for all cosmetic, plastic, dental, weight loss, orthopedic, reconstructive, hair transplant, eye surgery, laser surgery and infertility procedures plus more. You can also use your financing to cover insurance co-pays.
• Cosmeticsurgeryfinancing.com--Improve your appearance, without maxing out your credit card debt or the burden of a large cash payment. Loan minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $25,000, loan terms up to 60 months, no down payment required no pre-payment penalty, and a unique lay-away program.
• Healthone-financial.com-provides patient financing services for all types of medical procedures. Health One offers, 0% APR for the first six months, low interest rates, and higher credit limits. Patient financing program is offered for all types of elective procedures including, cosmetic surgery, cosmetic dentistry, Lasik surgery, spa treatments, insurance copayments, chiropractic services and laser treatments.
• Healthready.com-Health Ready has partnered with a number of lenders so that you receive the best loan terms available. Some of the features that they offer include, loans and credit lines up to $25,000, interest rates as low as 9.9%, various loan terms resulting in small loan payments and all applicants also receive a comprehensive credit analysis.
• Medicredit.com-interest rates that range from 7.9% to 22.9% depending on the credit profile of the applicant and/or co-applicant. 24, 36, and 48 month terms for all approved applicants, and a 60 month term available for applicants with a high credit profile. 3, 6, 9, 12 & 18 month interest rebate programs are provided to every applicant/co-applicant that is approved for financing. And by placing a reserve deposit of 5%-20% of your loan, the interest rate paid and required monthly payment will lower accordingly.
• Mymedicalloan.com-provides you with easy and affordable options to pay for medical expenses. Whether you need a medical loan for cosmetic surgery, vision correction or other medical procedures, you can obtain financing for your needs, even if you have less than perfect credit. Interest rates starting at 5.9% APR and up. Loan minimum amount is $1,000. The APR rates may vary depending on your credit rating and loan term selected.